When looking for the perfect houses for rent in Kilimani, there are a few things that you need to consider.
1. Location: Where do you want to live? Do you want a place near your work or school? What about public transport? It is important to know what your priorities are when looking for a home and find one that suits them.
2. Size: Do you have any pets or children? How many people will live in the house? You may need more space if there is going to be more than one person living in the house.
3. Budget: How much money do you want to spend on rent each month? It is important that this figure matches up with the amount of money that you can afford so that you don’t end up spending too much and having nothing left over for other expenses like food, bills and other necessities.
4. Furnishings: What kind of furniture would best suit your needs, space and style?
Benefits of renting a house instead of buying one
There are many benefits to renting a house, including not having to worry about maintenance costs and upkeep. You can also move more often if you want, and you don’t need to worry about selling your home when you’re done with it.
Renting is typically cheaper than buying because buyers are paying off their mortgage for the rest of their lives while renters only need to pay for their rent month-to-month. And finally, renters have more flexibility in how they use their space because they don’t have to worry about reselling the property later on.
Different Types of Houses for Rent in Kilimani
Renting a home is becoming more popular in Kenya as it is an affordable solution to many people’s housing needs.
There are many different types of houses for rent in Kilimani, Kenya. The type of house you choose will depend on the size of your family and the location you prefer.
1) Single-family homes: These homes are usually around 1,000 square feet and have one or two bedrooms. They are ideal for couples looking for a cozy space to call their own in a quiet neighborhood.
2) Duplexes: A duplex is a type of residential building with two units. One unit is on the ground floor, and the other unit is on the upper floor. They are great for families with children as they offer more privacy than a single-family home while still being close to amenities like schools and grocery stores.
3) Townhouses: These homes provide more space than a single-family home and can accommodate large families or those who need an office space or guest room on the property.
4) Apartments: These properties offer less yard space but come with all the amenities of an apartment building such as laundry facilities, community rooms, parking lots, and gyms.
Listed below are options for you if you’re looking for houses for rent in Kilimani. These houses and more, are available on Nyumbani.
1) 1 Bedroom House For Rent in Kilimani. 40,000Kshs.
2) Studio Apartment Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 45,000Kshs.
Good for Airbnb, newly built studio apartment to let in kilimani near yaya centre for ksh 45,000 inclusive service charge.
3) 1 Bedroom Apartment Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 50,000Kshs.
Spacious, naturally lit, open kitchen plan
4) 2 Bedroom Apartment Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 65,000Kshs.
Rent of the 2 bedroom apartment ksh 65,000 Inclusive service charge and one month deposit
5) 2 Bedroom Apartment Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 70,000Kshs.
6) Statehouse Crescent Apartments For Rent in Kilimani. 70,000Kshs.
• Spacious Living Room with Dining
• Kitchen with cabinets
• Laundry with store.
• Shower room
• 1 Bedroom with wardrobes
• Master Ensuite Bedroom with wardrobes
• Parking bays
• Large compound with 102 Apartments
• Cool environment due to the tree cover surrounding that area.
• Children’s play ground
• Well-manicured lawns
• Ample parking space
• Tarmacked driveways and paved walkways
• Perimeter wall topped with razor wire/electric fence
• Adequate water storage tanks and an underground water tank
• 24 hour security
• CCTV Cameras
• Swimming pool
• Laundry mart
7) 3 Bedroom Apartment Houses For Rent in Kilimani, along Muringa Rd. 75,000Kshs.
Ksh 75,000 inclusive of service charge
✓Spacious living room open to a huge balcony with a good view,
✓Back up generator,
8) 3 Bedroom Penthouse Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 80,000Kshs.
9) 3 Bedroom Apartment Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 80,000Kshs.
Ksh 80,000 inclusive service charge
✓Only 24 units in the compound,
✓Spacious living room with a separate dining space,
✓Space closed kitchen plan with a pantry,
✓Serene environment with a lot of greenery,
10) 3 Bedroom Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 90,000Kshs.
11) 3 Bedroom Apartment Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 100,000Kshs.
This 3 bedroom apartment is located along Riara Gardens, in Thompsons Estate. It is very near all the new commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, and shopping centers that make up Kilimani’s hub, e.g. Yaya Centre, Prestige Mall, Hurlingham Shopping Centre, St. Nicholas School and Junction Mall.
Features Of The 3 Bedroom Include:
✓Swimming Pool with separate changing rooms
✓24 hours security service
✓Two parking for every flat
✓3 Phase power
✓Carbo surfaced driveways and parking bays
✓The complex is stone perimeter walled with electric fencing
✓Architecturally well planned and oriented Independent piped water to the complex
✓Vitrified tiles in the house
✓High-quality tiles with designer sanitary ware and fittings
✓Spacious bedroom finish with vitrified tiles
✓Anti-skid ceramic tiles for the balcony area
✓Granite finished staircase
✓Interlocking concrete paving block for the parking area
✓MDF Cabinetry with laminated interiors
Eco Green Features:
✓Solar backup lighting for common areas
✓Generator back up for common areas
✓3 Bedrooms all en-suite
Kitchen platform in granite with SS sink & with cabinet facilities
✓Adequate electrical points – PVC Concealed Copper Wiring
✓UPVC white window with Tinted glass
✓TNC switched or Equivalent fittings
✓Door with Veneer Finish
12) 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 120,000Kshs.
13) 4 Bedroom Houses For Rent in Kilimani. 200,000Kshs.
Spacious master bedroom
Closed kitchen plan
Few units in the compound
Conclusion & Takeaways
The conclusion of this article is that it is not always easy to find a home in Nairobi. There are many factors that determine the prices, but in general, Nyumbani will help you find the perfect home.