Introduction: What are Virtual Tours?
A virtual tour is a 360-degree photo or video of a space that can be viewed on the internet. They are usually created by professionals with the use of specialized software.
Virtual tours are a great way to showcase your property to potential buyers. They can be used in real estate, hotels, and more.
5 Reasons Why Virtual Reality Tours Boost Productivity
Virtual reality tours have become increasingly popular in the workplace. These tours are a new way of presenting information that is usually in a 2D format. They are more engaging and interactive than traditional methods, which leads to increased productivity levels.
1) Increased Engagement – Virtual reality tours engage their audiences on a higher level by allowing them to explore content in 3D rather than just looking at it from one angle. This makes them more interactive and increases the likelihood that the user will retain information from the experience.
2) Less Distractions – Traditional presentations can be easily interrupted by other people or things happening in the room, but virtual reality is designed to eliminate these distractions. This means that employees can focus 100% on what is being presented without any distractions or interruptions.
3) Allow Your Clients & Customers Find You On Google. By linking your virtual tour to Google Street View, you allow everyone who searches for your business on Google, to see all your business has to offer. This is the best way to advertise any type of business as anyone who Googles your business will be able to see inside and interact with you.
4) Save Your Clients And Customers’ Time. Clients and customers can see exactly what the business has to offer and by the time they take the trip to the physical location, they already know what you have to offer and what they want.
5) Tours Are Available 24/7. A picture is worth a thousand words. Using Virtual Access virtual tours & 360 photos, clients & customers are able to interact with your business as if they were actually there. This direct interaction proves to be a better marketing tool than the traditional marketing.
What are the Best Places to Use VR Tours in Marketing, Sales & Real Estate?
Virtual Reality (VR) is a computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment, such as a headset.
VR tours are the latest in virtual reality technology and are used in marketing, sales, and real estate. VR tours can be used to show off the features of your property or to sell it. For example, if you have an apartment for rent and you want to show it off with VR tours, potential renters will be able to walk through your apartment virtually and see what they would see if they were actually there.
Virtual Access: Applications of Virtual Tours
Residential Real Estate
It has never been easier to market your property. Let us help you create a virtual tour of the residential home and allow your potential clients to have a walk-through of the property at their own comfort using their computers, tablets and phones. This saves your potential tenants time and increases the views on your property. As an added advantage for the agents, the property is also available for viewing 24/7.
Commercial Real Estate
Do you have any office space, shops or commercial space you want to advertise? Look no further.
We are able to to create a virtual tour of the space and allow your potential clients to have a walk-through of the property, all in their comfort. We are also able to include floor plans on the virtual tours which can be really beneficial to clients as they can see what the space has to offer and how they can use it to unlock its full potential.
Retail & Restaurant
Create a digital twin of your store/ restaurant and improve your customer experience. This will ease the shopping experience by allowing the clients to make orders directly from the virtual tour itself.
For restaurants purposes, we can also link the virtual tour to your booking desk. This allows clients to have a look around and even choose their best seats.
Do you have an ongoing construction project in a remote area and would love frequent updates on its progress? Then you came to the right place.
Follow through your project from start to finish and ensure that the updates you are receiving are actually taking place by following through as well with the aid of a virtual tour.
Advertise your school by allowing parents & guardians to see exactly all the school has to offer, all in their own comfort. We can also post the virtual tour on Google Street View and allow everyone who searches for the school on Google to be able to interact with the space.
In this segment, we also showcase learning material for students in the entire country and even worldwide to immerse themselves in a location and learn by seeing. This allows students from all over to have the best learning experience.
Travel & Hospitality
From vacation rentals to hotels and even Airbnb’s, you can promote your business and allow clients to immerse themselves & walk through the property as if they were actually there.
Be sure to increase your bookings, occupancy rates & engagement rates from your clients and customers.
Events & Meeting Spaces
Some of the best, serene meeting spaces & event venues are hidden gems. By having a virtual tour of the space & having it on Google Street View is the best marketing tool you could have for your property. This will allow your clients to be able to view your property from Google.
Event organizers can also advertise their work by showcasing different arrangements they can offer to potential clients by allowing them to immerse themselves in their previous works.
Let us create a digital twin of any space you like for either your business, saving a memory you would like and even capture moments you’d like to relive.
There is a certain distrust when it comes to flat photography as you are not sure if something is being hidden from your eyes as you may not see it. Virtual Tours are the solution to this.
Sell your car faster by allowing your potential client to tour every inch of your car.